2014年12月30日 星期二

Error Correction……………..错误更正(4)

下面的句子,每一题都有一个错误,你能找到它吗?

Questions:

1. I knew him since he came to work in this town.

2. The weather was very hot that we were forced to stay home.

3. I want to buy half a kilo of sugar.

4. One of the followings is the expensive item for you.

5. I love to climb up the hill every Sunday.

6. John is going to cut his hair before school reopens.

7. Could you lend him two hundreds dollars?

8. It is me did it.

9. This is the most happiest moment for her.

10. I will finish the work when you return to office.

看看下面的答案,你答对了几题?

Answers:

1. I have known (knew) him since he came to work in this town.

2. The weather was so (very) hot that we were forced to stay home.

3. I want to buy half kilo ( half a kilo) of sugar.

4. One of the following (followings) is the expensive item for you.

5. I love to go ( climb ) up the hill every Sunday.

6. John is going to have his hair cut ( cut his hair) before school reopens.

7. Could you lend him two hundred (hundreds ) dollars?

8. It is I ( me) did it.

9. This is the (most) happiest moment for her. – (most to be deleted)

10. I will have finished (finish) the work when you return to office.

沒有留言:

張貼留言