2014年12月11日 星期四

Error Correction..........错误更正(2)

下面的句子,每一题都有一个错误,你能找到它吗?

1. I don’t mind to help you again if you have any problem.

2. I wished he came here yesterday.

3. The following is the names of people who will take part in the game.

4. Who do you like to talk to?

5. We always eat and playing together.

6. Please don’t sit on that arm-chair. The arm-chair is meant for the old.

7. The book is quite interested. I am interesting.

8. Oh! There are so many useful informations in this book.

9. James had reply my letter.

10. One of the student had been suspended for 2 weeks.

看看下面的答案,你答对了几题?

Answer:

1. I don’t mind helping ( to help ) you again if you have any problem.

2. I wished he had come ( came) here yesterday.

3. The following are (is) the names of people who will take part in the game.

4. Whom (Who) do you like to talk to? Or To whom (who) do you like to talk?

5. We always eat and play (playing) together.

6. Please don’t sit in (on) that arm-chair. The arm-chair is meant for the old.

7. The book is quite interesting (interested). I am interested (interesting).

8. Oh! There is so many useful information (informations) in this book.

9. James had replied (reply) my letter.

10. One of the students( student) had been suspended for 2 weeks.

沒有留言:

張貼留言