2014年12月10日 星期三

Error Correction.... 错误更正(1)

下面的句子,每一题都有一个错误,你能找到它吗?

1. She has a beautiful eraser. Do you want?

2. Indian Ocean separates Africa from Australia.

3. Although he was tired but he continued working.

4. This plan is sure of success.

5. My teacher told me the moon was round.

6. When I was sleeping someone broke into my house.

7. The poor mother with her children are here again asking for help.

8. I was here before you came.

9. I wish he does not tell lies.

10. You had better told me the truth.

看看下面的答案,你答对了几题?

Answer:

1. She has a beautiful eraser. Do you want it?

2. The Indian Ocean separates Africa and Australia.

3. Although he was tired, he continued working.

4. This plan is sure to succeed.

5. My teacher told me the moon is round.

6. I was sleeping when someone broke into my house or While I was sleeping, someone broke into my house.

7. The poor mother with her children is here again asking for help.

8. I had been here before you came.

9. I wish he did not tell lies.

10. You had better tell me the truth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言