2015年3月4日 星期三

Error Correction………………….(11)

Identify where the error is before looking for the answer.

1. The Company want to increase its production in anticipation of the good response from the market.

2. The police was lying in wait for the robbers.

3. If someone is the office, they are to be immediately evacuated.

4. I had repeatedly told you not to be late for work again.

5. I like this restaurant and the food is very good. I enjoy very much.

6. The new manger whom came to work this month is my neighbour.

7. My father will retire by 2018.

8. She was quite amusing when she was told what had happened.

9. He decided to give her a surprise present.

10. She has been waiting here for sometimes.

11. The marks on my arm was very clear.

12. Peter earns $3000 a month as an engineer when he was first employed.

13. William is my childhood friend and I am knowing him well.

14. Why you bought this watch? The price was very expensive.

15. If you are a millionaire, what do you do?

16. It cost me 200 dollars to get this black trouser.

17. He came to see me while I washed my car.

18. There is only one answer of this question.

19. If you have any comments, please write in here.

20. My father and me went to the airport to greet the arrival of my sister who has completed her study in UK.

Answer

1. The Company wanted ( wants) to increase its production in anticipation of the good response from the market.

2. The police were lying in wait for the robbers.

3. If someone is the office, he or she is to be immediately evacuated.

4. I had repeatedly told you not to be late for work.

5. I like this restaurant and the food is very good. I enjoy it very much.

6. The new manger who came to work this month is my neighbour.

7. My father will retire in 2018 or (My father will have retired by 2018).

8. She was quite amused when she was told what had happened.

9. He decided to give her a surprised present.

10. She has been waiting here for some times.

11. The marks on my arm were very clear.

12. Peter earned $3000 a month as an engineer when he was first employed.

13. William was my childhood friend and I know him well.

14. Why you bought this watch? The price was very high.

15. If you were a millionaire, what do you do?

16. It cost me 200 dollars to get this black trousers.

17. He came to see me while I was washing my car.

18. There is only one answer to this question.

19. If you have any comments, please write here.

20. My father and I went to the airport to greet the arrival of my sister who has completed her study in UK.

沒有留言:

張貼留言