2015年2月26日 星期四

Error Correction………………….(10)

Identify where the error is before looking for the answer.

1. After Mary left her company, she married with a doctor.

2. These poor people don’t have any house to live.

3. I go to the Church on Sunday.

4. My favourite game is the bowling.

5. I don’t have money enough to pay for this bill.

6. The new manger always speaks with good English and I can learn a lot from him.

7. My father asked me what mistake had I made.

8. Don’t interfere with his work as he needs much concentration.

9. He stays alone and eats his daily meal himself too.

10. Please put these documents in the safe.

11. The little boy was too careless and fell in the drain.

12. Because he worked extra hard, he was rewarded with an extra month of bonus.

13. The paper is on the table. Can you pass to me?

14. The water is so hot. Please be careful.

15. You are very helpful. Thank.

16. Does he comes here often?

17. When she entered her room, she found out that all the windows opened.

18. After waiting for nearly two hours, everyone was tired to wait.

19. Lily always thinks to go to UK for her study.

20. Please give me a call if you reach to the airport.

Answer

1. After Mary left her company, she married a doctor.

2. These poor people don’t have any house to live in.

3. I go to Church on Sunday.

4. My favourite game is bowling.

5. I don’t have enough money to pay for this bill.

6. The new manger always speaks good English and I can learn a lot from him.

7. My father asked me what mistake I had made.

8. Don’t interfere in his work as he needs much concentration.

9. He stays alone and eats his daily meal alone too.

10. Please put these documents into the safe.

11. The little boy was too careless and fell into the drain.

12. As he worked extra hard, he was rewarded with an extra month of bonus.

13. The paper is on the table. Can you pass it to me?

14. The water is very hot. Please be careful.

15. You are very helpful. Thanks.

16. Does he come here often?

17. When she entered her room, she found out that all the windows open.

18. After waiting for nearly two hours, everyone was tired of waiting.

19. Lily always thinks of going to UK for her study.

20. Please give me a call if you reach the airport.

沒有留言:

張貼留言