2015年2月23日 星期一

Error Correction………………….(7)

Identify where the error is before looking for the answer.

1. My teacher told me that the sun rose in the East and set in the West.

2. She should be blame for this silly mistake.

3. I am taller then you.

4. Due to the traffic accident, he will be late for the meeting.

5. I was absent due to my sickness yesterday.

6. Please listen to my advise.

7. Who did you talk to?

8. How you went to see her this morning?

9. When the fire was happened everyone was sleeping.

10. One of the followings will be listed as a potential candidate.

11. Police was conducting a thorough search in the area after the incident.

12. Peter has been transferred to HR Department. Isn’t it?

13. During my absence, Judy will be the HR manager and the finance manager of the company till my return.

14. The dictionary is helpful please bring and go to school.

15. The stole car was found near the road side.

16. This old man always walks pass this stall every morning.

17. I could not do any reading as I had forgotten to bring my spectacle.

18. In my opinion, I think she is doing the right thing.

19. This beautiful flowers will be delivered to her next morning.

20. Why he bought it unnecessarily?

Answer

1. My teacher told me that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

2. She should be blamed for this silly mistake.

3. I am taller than you.

4. Because of the traffic accident, he will be late for the meeting.

5. My absence was due to my sickness yesterday.

6. Please listen to my advice.

7. Whom did you talk to?

8. How did you go to see her this morning?

9. When the fire happened everyone was sleeping.

10. One of the following will be listed as a potential candidate.

11. Police were conducting a thorough search in the area after the incident.

12. Peter has been transferred to HR Department. Hasn’t he?

13. During my absence, Judy will be the HR manager and finance manager of the company till my return.

14. The dictionary is helpful please bring it and go to school.

15. The stolen car was found near the road side.

16. This old man always walks past this stall every morning.

17. I could not do any reading as I had forgotten to bring my spectacles.

18. In my opinion, she is doing the right thing.

19. These beautiful flowers will be delivered to her next morning.

20. Why did he buy it unnecessarily?

沒有留言:

張貼留言